Today – Wednesday, June 17th – is Rutgers Giving Day.
This is your chance to support your favorite parts of Rutgers University,
and we hope you support WRSU, your favorite college radio station!
Please click the link above to give to WRSU all day long!
WRSU will have special incentives for you to donate throughout the day:
classic tees, sweatshirts, logo tote bags.
You could even be a guest DJ on the show of your choice
or sit in on an episode of the “WRSU Crew” or “Knightline!”
Here’s how it works!
- Tune in to hear our gifts and incentives throughout the day.
- Click the link above or go to givingday.rutgers.edu to donate.
- Follow the instructions to make a donation.
- For the fund of your choice, type in “WRSU Support Fund.”
- To be eligible for WRSU gifts and incentives, forward the email receipt from your donation to us at email@example.com. (Please note the desired size for merchandise, if applicable.)
Follow us on social media for the latest updates on gifts for your donations, and of course, tune in to find out what you can win when you give! Here’s our DJ schedule:
|Mike Pavlichko spins some classic chill tunes for your early overnight.|
|7-9 am||WRSU alum and three-time Music Director Mica Finehart returns with a brand-new episode of “Generation Z.”|
|9-10 am||“Campus Countdown” continues as we work our way through WRSU’s Top 50 Songs of the 2019-20 School Year. Hip-Hop Director Kaylee Landrigan hosts.|
|10-11 am||Danielle Ciampaglia leaves the comfort of late-night “Bruh Meets World” to spin some great tunes before lunch hour.|
|Olivia Smelas continues her first-year show with some good beats and more on “J-Walking Jams.”|
|Don Buzney and Dennis Penny host a LIVE “Veterans’ Corner” discussing the effects of the COVID-19 crisis on the veteran and Rutgers ROTC communities.|
|1-3 pm||Program Director Kelly Brecker plays the latest new music as you relax after lunch.|
|4-6 pm||Music Director Bennett Rosner hosts “The Off-Beat,” with popular WRSU playlist tunes, and music “just off the beaten path.”|
|6-7 pm||Sports Director Chris Tsakonas and company host a LIVE “WRSU Crew” with your phone calls at 732-932-8800. Talk RU Sports and more!|
|7-8 pm||From funk to jazz to pop and yacht rock, brand-new WRSU alum Dante Intindola has it covered “In The Groove.”|
|8-10 pm||Lisa slides into the chair (virtually-speaking, of course) at her normal time to bring you some cool electronic tunes on “Machine Age Voodoo.”|
|10-11 pm||WRSU News Director Caleb Kuberiet hosts a LIVE “Knightbeat,” recapping the recent Black Lives Matter protests at Rutgers, plus the latest on COVID-19 and how it’s affecting the University.|
Fine print, and other mumbo-jumbo we have to put here:
- To be eligible for an incentive from WRSU, donors must submit their original confirmation email from the RU Foundation showing proof of donation to WRSU by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time-sensitive donations will be considered for WRSU incentives based on the time-stamp of the email sent by the RU Foundation, or the time the donation is received by the RU Foundation, if stated in the email, whichever is earlier.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of WRSU merchandise, with potential delays due to COVID-19.
- Those awarded “on air” incentives will be determined based on donation criteria. WRSU reserves the right to make a final determination on available shows and available dates and times. WRSU is not responsible for any conflicts with a donor’s personal, work or other schedule that may render the incentive unfulfilled. WRSU reserves the right to make any replacements for any reason.
- WRSU reserves the right to alter any rules as it deems necessary at any time without notice.